Just like humans, our pets can have lung and heart problems.
Our Cardiologists are trained and equipped to diagnose and treat diseases affecting the heart and lungs. Our board-certified cardiologists utilize state-of-the-art cardiac diagnostic equipment to provide a multi-modal treatment approach tailored to each individual patient.
We are trained and experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of the following conditions:
- Acquired cardiac disease
- Congenital cardiac disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Pericardial and pleural space disease
- Pulmonary disease
Some of the services we offer include but are NOT limited to:
- 24-hour Holter monitoring
- Balloon valvuloplasty
- Blood pressure
- Digital radiography
- Minimally-invasive catheterization procedures
- Pacemaker implantation
- Pre-I-131 hyperthyroid treatment evaluation
For information about your pet's consultation, please click here.